2277 Peachtree Road
- Chef Linton Hopkins is a James Beard finalist chef
- Farm to table concept
- Holeman & Finch is a great bar next-door – owned by the restaurant. At 10 pm they serve the best cheeseburger in Atlanta – but quantity is limited to only 24 – so can sell out in a few minutes
10 Kings Circle
- Legendary Chef Paul Albrecht, formerly of Pano’s and Paul’s
- Global Cuisine
- Hear the legendary “Shady” Lane live on his piano, Thursday through Sunday evenings
Horseradish Grill – Buckhead
4320 Powers Ferry Road
- Chef Daniel Alterman emphasizes innovative Southern recipes
- Atlanta’s oldest continuously operating restaurant
- Atlanta’s best taste of the New South in a beautiful and unique setting
519 East Paces Ferry Road
- The Betti brothers welcome you to enjoy their family recipes paired with the finest Italian and American wines.
- Antica Posta offers Tuscan cooking
- Antica Posta offers cooking classes, dining for private parties and gourmet gifts
3199 Paces Ferry Place
- Portofino offers the most enjoyable outdoor experience in town
- Although their menu changes, their American-Italian cuisine always offers a selection of simple pastas along with innovative bistro-style appetizers and entrees.
- Wine Spectator – Award of Excellence 7 Years In a Row
3376 Peachtree Road
- The dishes feature regional seafood, meats and vegetables, and showcase them without heavy sauces or complicated presentations.
- Craft was awarded The James Beard Foundation Award for “Best New Restaurant”.
- Craft serves family style and a la carte